Please join us for a virtual WebGL™ and WebGPU Meetup! The Khronos Group will be hosting a variety of exciting speakers showcasing their latest technology. The meetup will conclude with a lively Q&A session, so let us know what you'd like to discuss!
• Damon Hernandez (IDEAbuilder) - Meetup Host
• Ken Russell (Khronos Group, Google) - WebGL update
• Ivan Popelyshev (CrazyPanda) - PixiJS graphics-smooth: How to draw a line in WebGL
• Thomas Lucchini (Microsoft) - WebGPU in Babylon.js: Learnings from the Implementation
• Tam Belayneh (ESRI) - Pushing 3D geospatial boundaries with WebGL
If you would like to be considered to present at one of our upcoming WebGL + WebGPU Meetups, please reach out to email@example.com